hello yall, i have downloaded citra for the first time today and when i try to open my game, it crashes automatically. can someone please help me solve this issue?
- Operating System: windows 7
- CPU: inte core i5-3210m @ 2.50 ghz
- GPU: nvidia geforce gt 630m
- Citra Version (found in title bar): citra nightly 1510
- Game: pokemon sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (6.1 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1510 HEAD-f18aef0
OpenGL Vendor null
OpenGL Renderer null
OpenGL Version null
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
Unfortunately your log doesn’t contain useful information so I will have to guess
Since you said have Nvidia double check drivers are updated: https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/drivers/results/132844/ and that in Nvidia Control Panel the preferred GPU is set to Nvidia under “Manage 3D settings”.
Accurate Multiplication in the Advanced graphics options in Citra so you won’t get the Disk Shader Cache bug.
thanks a lot! it turns out my gpu wasnt set to nvidia