Citra opens as normal but it doesn’t let me use the program menu (it seems to be disabled) or anything. After a short time the program stops responding and the only thing you can do is close the program. Before updating Citra it was working correctly.
- Operating System: Windows 10.0.19045
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600H with Radeon Graphics 3.30 GHz
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 2022
- Game: N/A
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (1.9 KB)