"Citra qt has stopped working" after .978

I didn’t updated my citra in 3-4 minths, before that it worked perfectly. Now i updated with the latest one, and whatever game i try to run, with whatever configuration, it just crashes and goes back to windows with “citra qt stopped working”. sometimes it crashes without even showing the error.

I tried the nightly citra-windows-mingw-20180919-687e3e7, and that works. any other after that and i have that error

CPU I7 3.6 ghz
ram 16 gb
gpu geforce gtx 1060 6 gbcitra_log.txt (25.9 KB)

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Go to Emulation > Configure > System > Audio and set ‘Output Engine’ and ‘Audio Device’ to 'auto.

Its always me, the creator of this post, and for some reasons i can’t reply to your posts anymore, it says my account is under checking or something (despite not having violated any rules whatsoever but anyway)

anyway i already tried your solution and didn’t work either, still have the same issue

Done

same issue as before

citra_log.txt (25.9 KB)

Nightly 978 works fine, but nightly 979 and above doesn’t work, correctly?
try 979 if you haven’t.

979 seems to work correctly now, thanks

canary versions still crash but oh well i’ll just stick with nightly

You can try to isolate the issue, bisect between the latest nightly and 979 to find on which build did this issue began. it shouldn’t take long.