Issue: citra qt has stopped working
Help me please, i’ve been wondering on how to fix this problem.
- Operating System:
- Citra Version (found in title bar):
- Game: Pokemon Alpha Saphire
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Diagnostic Log citra_log.txt
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1399 HEAD-01686f7
OpenGL Vendor ATI Technologies Inc.
OpenGL Renderer AMD Radeon HD 6410D
OpenGL Version 3.3.1
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.