Citra works completely fine, but when I load any game, the program crashes and reports “citra-qt.exe has stopped working”
I have used many decrypted roms but all of them crash.
- Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
- CPU: Intel®Core™2 Duo CPU
- GPU: Intel® 4 Series Express Chipset Family (Total available graphics memory:1695 MB)
- Citra Version: Citra Canary 1370
- Game: Pokemon Omega Ruby
- Screenshot of Issue :
citra_log.txt (4.3 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1370 HEAD-d9f1005
OpenGL Vendor null
OpenGL Renderer null
OpenGL Version null
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders [x]
Enable Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
I tried it, but it’s still crashing