Can’t play game beacuse the citra qt keep stop working:
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
- Operating System: Windows 8* 64-bit
- CPU: intel core i3-3217U
- GPU: intel hd 4000
- Citra Version (found in title bar): citra nightly 1399
- Game: PKMN Omega Ruby
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
** citra_log.txt (30.7 KB) **
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1399 HEAD-01686f7
OpenGL Vendor Intel
OpenGL Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
GPU Driver Version 126.96.36.19963
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/80939/Graphics-Drivers
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
You need to upgrade Windows first, or you are already getting errors at that step?
It might be easiest to upgrade to Windows 8.1, check the first link. It says you need to open the Windows Store:
And then you should see update to Windows 8.1 somewhere there.