Citra Quality options

I have a question, can you change the quality in any citra file so i can change the quality but i dont have citra on ?

Operating System
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
CPU
Intel Xeon E3 1231 v3 @ 3.40GHz 32 °C
Haswell-WS 22nm Technology
RAM
8,00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 799MHz (11-11-11-29)
Motherboard
ASRock H81M-HDS (CPUSocket) 42 °C
Graphics
BenQ FP71G ([email protected])
Compaq Q2159 ([email protected])
1023MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti (CardExpert Technology) 60 °C
Storage
465GB TOSHIBA DT01ACA050 (SATA) 34 °C
Optical Drives
TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-224DB
Audio
Realtek High Definition Audio

What do you mean by “quality options”? Do you mean internal resolution?

Go into Citra -> Emulation -> Configure -> Graphics -> Internal Resolution. Bump the setting as much as you don’t experience lag issues.

i mean change the quality but not open the options

I don’t understand what you mean by “quality”. If you mean changing the settings without opening Citra, then you can edit the qt-config.ini (C:/Users/[your-user-name]/AppData/Roaming/Citra/config) file with a text editor.

i mean the nativ x1 x2 … that is that i mean

This is for your wanted Native, x2, x3…

i mean not to open cita

Open qt-config.ini in C:/Users/[your username here]/AppData/Roaming/Citra/config.

Go down to [Renderer] and change resolution_factor to whatever your GTX 560 Ti will support, but I see that you have a 1080p display, so I recommend you do 5 (which is 2000x1200).

thanks Hexagon12 :smiley: :smiley:

Hi, I have a gtx 960 i-5-4460. My computer can run Gta V in 144 fps, Cemu(Wii u emulator) in 60 fps and Pupg in 50 fps… But when i try to play super mario 3d land on the citra bleeding edge i go down to 30 fps… But trust me… It’s very bad… Unplayable… Can someone explain how i can run the wii u but not a 3ds? Thanks

Wii U is a different console than the 3DS. Period.

It has a different GPU than most of the consoles, since it wasn’t known widely before the 3DS launched. The devs managed to reverse-engineer the GPU and they are still doing this right now. Citra is a work in progress emulator.

You can’t compare an emulator to a PC game. They are not made the same way. With emulators you have to reverse engineer a console to run on PC. Also, Cemu is a BOTW Wii U emulator not a 3DS emulator. Please stop comparing them.

Citra is currently in very early stages of development. Games usually run less than full-speed even on the best computers. Expect bugs and glitches to appear in most games. Many features for a more stable emulation are still in the works. For any major updates, please visit our Homepage.

3 Likes