When I open my pokemon games. Citra just quit itself. I don’t know what happened
- MacOS Catalina 107DR6.15.2
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra nightly 1406
- Game: Pokemon Y, Pokemon Omega Ruby, and Pokemon Ultra sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Diagnostic Logcitra_log.txt (23.8 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1406 HEAD-3c3fcd8
OpenGL Vendor Intel Inc.
OpenGL Renderer Intel(R) UHD Graphics 617
OpenGL Version null
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [ ]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
How to fix it though.I don’t understand and my issue is not graphic problem
its a disk shader cache issue try disabling it to see if it fixes the issue