Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
So this started the very first time citra started working and i was using it. at random times citra would just crash. it happens so suddenly you dont get the time to do anything. your game just freezes for a second then your mouse has a loading circle next to it and bam citra closes. im just playing and it happens. i’ve used citra for a few months now and it constantly happens. i didnt think about writing a report about it since it started to crash less and less but now its happening a lot now. i would make a lot of progress in a game then it would crash and i would lose it. i have to save so often bc of this issue. any way to fix?
- Operating System: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
- CPU: 2.90 GHz
- GPU: Intel(R) Core™ i7-3520M CPU
- Citra Version (found in title bar): crashes on both canary and nightly
- Game: every single game i play (havent seen it crash on games that arent pokemon tho… maybe bc i havent played those that much)
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
i cant really send a screen shot of it crashing/closing and videos dont seem to work on this
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: