Citra randomly closes

Issue:
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
So this started the very first time citra started working and i was using it. at random times citra would just crash. it happens so suddenly you dont get the time to do anything. your game just freezes for a second then your mouse has a loading circle next to it and bam citra closes. im just playing and it happens. i’ve used citra for a few months now and it constantly happens. i didnt think about writing a report about it since it started to crash less and less but now its happening a lot now. i would make a lot of progress in a game then it would crash and i would lose it. i have to save so often bc of this issue. any way to fix?

System Information

• Operating System: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
  • CPU: 2.90 GHz
  • GPU: Intel(R) Core™ i7-3520M CPU
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): crashes on both canary and nightly
  • Game: every single game i play (havent seen it crash on games that arent pokemon tho… maybe bc i havent played those that much)
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
    i cant really send a screen shot of it crashing/closing and videos dont seem to work on this

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Please upload a log file after the crash using the guide that the bot posted above.

Edit: Closing topic as its a duplicate of a topic that has more info currently.