Citra running at 20 fps

my game was crashing at the first cutscene with the latest version of citra nightly, i downloaded an older version and it worked, but then the game started to run in 20 fps :confused:
so what should i do to fix it?

my system stuff:
IntelĀ® PentiumĀ® CPU G3250 @ 3.20 GHz
4,00 GB RAM
Windows 10 pro 64x bits ( i donā€™t know if that matters but ok :v)

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Most likely your game is running at 20 fps because of inadequate hardware.

Iā€™m new to this computer stuff so probably i will say something dumb here :ā€™)
well so, thereā€™s anyway i can fix that lag? Because my pc really can handle this, likeā€¦ It was running perfectly in the latest versions ignoring the crash part, btw i always played ā€œheavyā€ games (heavy for low end pcs like mine) including ps2 games

If youā€™re certain that that the game ran much better on the latest version, go back to that, play until you encounter the crash and then upload your log file here so maybe we can check what happens.

Check how to prepare and upload the log file here: How to Upload the Log File

We indeed need a log file to try and figure out what is causing the crash on the latest versions. Please follow the guide that @XaneTenshi posted above to post a log file.