Citra running at 400%

Issue:
Yesterday I was playing Pokemon Ultra Moon, I pressed ctrl Z to open shadowplay and the game started running at 400% speed. I was at first annoyed but actually found it nice to be able to speed through all the boring stuff in the game. Now I want to know how to do it again. I am pressing ctrl z but the speed is only alternating up or down a few %, nothing noticeably different than 100% speed. I have video proof of this via twitch, I streamed myself playing the game for around an hour playing at 400% speed. I REALLY want to play it at that speed again.

Inside options, is a setting that has a speed limiter; I have it set to 400%, but when I press control Z repeatedly I can only get the speed to go up to around 105%… Is there a key combination that I am not aware of?

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10
  • CPU: I7 6700K @ 4.1ghz
  • GPU: Nvidia 1080 SC 8GB
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 882
  • Game: Pokemon Ultra Moon
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296citra_log.txt (32.6 KB)

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Here’s video proof of the game running at 400%

I want this again!

That’s because Ctrl + Z is citra shortcut to unlock your citra framelimit. change your shadowplay hotkey if you don’t want this conflict.

Thanks for reading the first sentence. You failed to answer my question.

oops, is v-sync turned off? it can interfere.

[ 300.248266] Config <Info> core/settings.cpp:LogSetting:48: Renderer_UseResolutionFactor: 6

It looks like you’re using upscaling in the video, but can you try turning down the internal resolution?

Be nice please.

According to the log, OP does have it disabled.