Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
Sometimes, Citra runs at more than 100% speed (120-150%) but now it won’t go past 50%. I only use 420 Native to ensure speed but even then it won’t go past that. I even played Pokemon Ultra Sun at full 100 (120 but it was too fast for me) as well as Fire Emblem Fates but now it’s too slow to comprehend. The only other apps I use are Maya 2018 and The Sims 4 but never at the same time. Thanks in advance for the response!
- Operating System: Windows 10 64 bit
- CPU: 2.80 Ghz Intel Core i7 7th gen
- GPU: 4gb Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1167
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
(I would put a screenshot but I don’t know how)
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: