I run the game and it starts, but the image its to glitched.
- Operating System: windows 8.1
- CPU: intel core i3-4030U
- GPU: Intel® HD Graphics 3000
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1352
- Game: Pokemon X - Y
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1352 HEAD-d6f2bc8
OpenGL Vendor Intel
OpenGL Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 4400
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
GPU Driver Version 10.18.10.3496
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
System Region [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/80939/Graphics-Drivers
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.