I run the game and it starts, but the image its glitched.
- Operating System: Windows 8.1
- CPU: Intel Core i7 3537U
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4000
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Canary 1992
- Game: Pokemon X
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (20.9 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1992 HEAD-9a40f51
Operating System Windows 8.1 (6.3)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3537U CPU @ 2.00GHz | AVX
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000
GPU Driver Version 10.18.10.3308
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [ ]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [ ]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. Support for Intel® Graphics
Intel website tells me “No supported driver or software updates are available for your system.”
It worked. Thank you so much!
I can play, save, load and everything else.