Citra screen goes black when starting pokemon moon, the game can still be heard in the background

Issue
Hello, I’ve been trying to play pokemon moon on Citra canary and nightly, but I just can’t. It all started at the initial cinematic, the one with professor Kukui and Rockruff, the game just freezes whenever that cinematic starts, but I can hear the music and sound effects in the background. One time it just worked, but I don’t know why. Since then, every time I load the game, the Lunala cinematic kicks in and it works just fine, I press A to access the playthrough selection, but once I select my current game the frames drop to 0, the screen goes black and even if I restart the emulation, it stays black. Again, I can hear the sound in the background, if I move my character out of a route or building I can hear the music changing. The only thing I can do is close Citra, reopen it and try the same process in hopes of something magically fixing the issue. Sometimes it works, but most of the time it doesn’t. Please help.

System information

Diagnostic Log
citra_log.txt (32.4 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                               Nightly 1816   HEAD-d117132
Operating System                             Windows 10 Version 2009
CPU                                          Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-10110U CPU @ 2.10GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                 OpenGL 4.3.0
Graphics Renderer                            Intel(R) UHD Graphics
GPU Driver Version                           27.20.100.8984
CPU JIT                                      [x]
Hardware Renderer                            [x]
Hardware Shader                              [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication     [x]
Shader JIT                                   [x]
System Region                                -1
Shader Disk Cache                            [x]

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. Support for Intel® Graphics
  • Please enable the Vsync option if you are experiencing screen tearing.

This driver is out of date. To update, download and install gfx_win_101.3790_101.2114.exe from Intel® Graphics – Windows* DCH Drivers
Mirror download: https://downloadmirror.intel.com/751359/gfx_win_101.3790_101.2114.exe