Citra shows black screen every time i load the game
- Operating System: windows 10
- CPU: i5-7400
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050
- Citra Version (found in title bar): latest version
- Game: pokemon omega ruby
- Screenshot of Issue:
citra_log.txt (4.3 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1463 HEAD-4b80792
OpenGL Vendor null
OpenGL Renderer null
OpenGL Version null
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [ ]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
System Region 2
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- You have GDB debugging enabled. This will cause Citra not to launch games. This is only intended for debugging purposes and should be disabled in settings.