Citra starts in the background after NVIDIA GameStream is used

Issue:
I’ve been using Citra for a couple months and I haven’t had any major issues, but I recently started trying to use it with NVIDIA GameStream along with Moonlight to stream the games. This is giving me trouble. If I have GameStream disabled in GeForce Experience, Citra starts up normally. I can enable GameStream, and then it still starts up normally. But as soon as I start a GameStream session and try to open Citra, it opens as a background process so I can’t see the program at all, either on the computer itself or through Moonlight. I have to end it manually through Task Manager. If I disconnect the GameStream session, it still occurs until I disable GameStream again. Not sure if it’s important, but I have Citra configured to use the NVIDIA graphics processor in the NVIDIA control panel, but I see the same results if I use the integrated graphics as well. Has anyone seen anything like this before or know of anything that could be causing it?

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10
  • CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-8750H CPU @ 2.20GHz 2.21 GHz
  • GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 TI
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1156
  • Game: N/A
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
The log file is completely empty.

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

idk if GameStream hooks itself on citra, much like rivaturner or fraps hooks itself in game which has been known to cause issues with citra, try to tweak some options on the GameStream if available.