When i play pokemon x or omega rubi and i enter a battle, or my bag or something simular citra slows down drasticali and loads that screen for a few seconds then continues to work normaly.citra_log.txt (87.1 KB)
- Operating System: windows 10 x64
- CPU: i5 2500K
- GPU: Sapphire Nitro+ RX 580 4GB DDR5
- Citra Version (found in title bar): citra nightly 1465
- Game: pokemon omega ruby
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1465 HEAD-23921e3
OpenGL Vendor ATI Technologies Inc.
OpenGL Renderer Radeon RX 580 Series
OpenGL Version 3.3.1
GPU Driver Version 26.20.12028.2
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region 2
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
The coretiming 2.0 change caused a regression unfortunately so try Nightly 1422: https://github.com/citra-emu/citra-nightly/releases/tag/nightly-1422