Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
- Operating System: Windows 7
- CPU: AMD A4-3400 APU with Radeon
- GPU: AMD Radeon HD 6410D
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Canary 1370
- Game: Pokemon Ultra moon
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (7.6 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1370 HEAD-d9f1005
OpenGL Vendor ATI Technologies Inc.
OpenGL Renderer AMD Radeon HD 6410D
OpenGL Version 3.3.1
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders [x]
Enable Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
Update your GPU drivers, download the latest driver available for your GPU from AMD’s website.