Citra stops emulation upon saving on Pokemon X

Hello.
I’ve been playing Pokemon X in the last few days, but whenever I try to use the save function in-game, Citra suddenly freezes emulation. I’ve also tried to reset the game (and deleting the whole save folder in the process) and redo gaming again, but the method that worked for quite a bit was saving the game every after whatever I do, until it froze again. It was working fine three days ago (used a Canary build for it) then this happened after that until this last Nightly build. Also, I can now only continue playing through the savestates that I create on Citra.

System Information:

• Operating System: Windows 10 x64
  • CPU: Processor Intel® Core™ i5-8250U CPU
  • GPU: Name NVIDIA GeForce MX130
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1598
  • Game: Pokémon X
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
citra_log.txt (2.9 MB)
citra_log_2.txt (2.9 MB)

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

System Information for Support

Client Version                                Nightly 1598 HEAD-b4ec50b
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8250U CPU @ 1.60GHz
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer                             GeForce MX130/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version                            441.66

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• You have cheats enabled. This might cause weird behaviour or crashes. Please disable them and retest if your game is experiencing bugs or crashes.

Cheats weren’t working either, but still removed them, restarted everything, got the same results.
citra_log.txt (1.9 MB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                                Nightly 1598 HEAD-b4ec50b
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8250U CPU @ 1.60GHz
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer                             GeForce MX130/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version                            441.66

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

You have a lot of memory read/write errors which is a sign of a corrupted rom or update. Redump using the guides below, have at least 2GB free space on your Nintendo 3DS’s SD card: