Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
I get a black screen, the game us unresponsive, but i can use the tool bar, but if i try to restart the emulation, it just stops responding.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Amd Fx-8350
- GPU: Nvidia gtx 750ti
- Citra Version (found in title bar):
- Game: Pokemon alpha sapphire
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (28.6 KB)
In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1659 HEAD-3f13e1c
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU AMD FX(tm)-8350 Eight-Core Processor
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer GeForce GTX 750 Ti/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 436.02
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from NVIDIA’s website. Official Drivers | NVIDIA