Citra stops running when I try to start the emulation. I’m trying to run this from a really old laptop but I was able to run the game twice in the past 24hrs perfectly, I want to believe that there is a chance for this to be fixed. Here is what happens:
- Emulation starts.
- Speed/FPS/Frames are 46%/4/98.5
- Speed/FPS/Frames starts to decrease and reach 0
- Emulator becomes sluggish. Trying to interact with it causes it to not respond.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel® Pentium® CPU N3540 @ 2.16GHz 2.16 GHz
- GPU: Intel® HD Graphics
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1629
- Game: Pokemon Omega Ruby
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (18.4 KB) !
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1629 HEAD-1bb2057
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU N3540 @ 2.16GHz
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics
GPU Driver Version 10.18.10.4252
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/80939/Graphics-Drivers
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
Worked like a charm!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!