I have been playing Omega ruby for 7 months, It was all smooth, and never lags or stops working automatically, But for past a few weeks, whenever I try to do some specific things in the game (such as opening the bag, or checking my pokemon’s summary etc.) the game just freezes automatically. It only happens in Omega Ruby and not in my other games. Please help me.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i3-5005U CPU @ 2.00GHz
- GPU: Intel(R) HD Graphics 5500
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly
- Game: Pokemon Omega Ruby
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (7.9 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: