Citra stuttering in Windows 7

Issue:
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.

Hi,
So a few days ago and due to technical issues I had to do a clean install of Windows 7, previously I was using W10. I tried to play Pokemon X today and it starts to stutter as soon as the game begins, as well as other games. Have to say that this didn’t happen when playing on W10. Disabled Aero theme but the problems persists. What could it be and how can I fix it? Thanks and sorry for my terrible english.

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate SP1
  • CPU: Pentium G3220
  • GPU: Nvidia GT 730
  • Citra Version (found in title bar):
  • Game: basically every game, lol
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): Citra Nightly 1471

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Any reason you downgraded to Windows 7? Microsoft stopped giving security updates for Windows 7 so your system will be vulnerable.

I like it better, was using W10 just to see how it was but didn’t convinced me that much.

I see, yeah many do but unfortunately Windows 7 has had its run so it’s strongly recommended to leave it now, you can go the Linux route. Windows 7 won’t protect you from new exploits, hacks etc.