Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
Citra suddenly crashes when trying to load game’s shaders. Already updated my graphic drivers like you suggested before, but it didn’t change anything.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i7 @ 1.80GHz
- GPU: 2047MB NVIDIA GeForce MX130
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1621
- Game: The Legend of Zelda - A Link Between Worlds
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (7.4 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: