Whenever I start Pokemon Ultra Sun, Citra just crashes. There’s nothing saying “Citra.exe stopped working” or anything that indicates it crashed. It just disappears. It says “The installation of Pokemon Ultra Sun v1.2 Update for Citra.cia was aborted. Please see the log for more details”. It was working fine before I installed the CIA file to update it to Pokemon Ultra Sun 1.2, but after I installed it, it just would all of a sudden crash whenever I tried launching Pokemon Ultra Sun. It doesn’t crash for other games though, it’s just Pokemon Ultra Sun.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-55000U CPU @ 2.40 GHz 2.40 GHz
- GPU: Intel® HD Graphics Family
- Citra Version: Citra Nightly 1584
- Game: Pokemon Ultra Sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (4.0 KB)