Citra suddenly disappears after trying to launch Pokemon Ultra Sun

Issue:
Whenever I start Pokemon Ultra Sun, Citra just crashes. There’s nothing saying “Citra.exe stopped working” or anything that indicates it crashed. It just disappears. It says “The installation of Pokemon Ultra Sun v1.2 Update for Citra.cia was aborted. Please see the log for more details”. It was working fine before I installed the CIA file to update it to Pokemon Ultra Sun 1.2, but after I installed it, it just would all of a sudden crash whenever I tried launching Pokemon Ultra Sun. It doesn’t crash for other games though, it’s just Pokemon Ultra Sun.

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10
  • CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-55000U CPU @ 2.40 GHz 2.40 GHz
  • GPU: Intel® HD Graphics Family
  • Citra Version: Citra Nightly 1584
  • Game: Pokemon Ultra Sun
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (4.0 KB)

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

Hey you must read the community guidelines before posting… Looks like you have downloaded the game which is illegal and we don’t support it… Dump your own files and withdrew your post…

It only says somewhere around the lines of “You must not send where you downloaded rom” though. I’ll just edit the post to follow the guidelines.

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

This does not change anything. You pirated the game. We do not support piracy here, and you will not receive help with a pirated copy. Go dump your game correctly from your 3ds and it’ll work.

1 Like

Ah, I see, then if possible, could you delete this post?