Citra suddenly freezes while playing Project Mirai

Issue:
So today I downloaded the emulator and it works fantastic after disabling vsync and some audio stuff that made it kinda delay
The thing is, that this happened 3 times already and while playing, the emulator suddenly stops and I’m unable to do anything rather than restart the emulation
I attached a copy of the last log, hope I can get a solution
citra_log.txt (140.6 KB)

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

System Information for Support

Client Version                                Nightly 1719 HEAD-dfd7926
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8400 CPU @ 2.80GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer                             NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version                            471.41
CPU JIT                                       [x]
Hardware Renderer                             [x]
Hardware Shader                               [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [x]
Shader JIT                                    [x]
System Region                                 -1
Shader Disk Cache                             [ ]

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• Please enable the Vsync option if you are experiencing screen tearing.
  • The CPU Clock percentage is not 100%. You may experience unexpected game speed.
  • You have cheats enabled. This might cause weird behaviour or crashes. Please disable them and retest if your game is experiencing bugs or crashes.

Go to Emulation>Configuration>System and set the CPU Clock Speed back to 100%. Underclocking or Overclocking is inherently unstable. You shouldn’t touch that slider unless you know what you’re doing. If you’re still experiencing the same issue afterwards, disable all cheats, then restart Citra (important, otherwise they remain active).
Upload another log file if the issues remain.