Citra’s suddenly running games at 20% or lower, for no apparent reason. Was running fine earlier.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 3600x
- GPU: AMD Radeon 5700XT
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary 2276, Citra Nightly 1788
- Game: Fire Emblem Fates (really any game)
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (440.7 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1788 HEAD-030ecaa
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU AMD Ryzen 5 3600X 6-Core Processor | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 4.3.0
Graphics Renderer AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT
GPU Driver Version 18.104.22.168819
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
- LLE Audio is designed for debugging purposes. Using this option will slow down your game. Try changing to HLE audio.
- You have mods installed. This might cause weird behaviour or crashes. Please disable them and retest if your game is experiencing bugs or crashes.
It was LLE audio being on. Thank you CitraBot!