Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
I was playing citra normally with 40-70 fps no crashes at all for a week
and suddenly the fps dropped to 0-7 max is there anyway to fix it?
- Operating System: W10
- CPU: Intel (R) Core™ i5-10300H 2.50ghz
- GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1650
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1733
- Game: Pokemon X
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (5.5 KB)
I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.
please help me i want to continue my run
It seems you’ve accidentally reopened Citra before uploading
citra_log.txt which would clear the log. Redo the steps to get a new log and make sure you have started the game and reach the issue in-game before you close Citra. You can also upload
If the log becomes too large you can link to a pastebin or zip the log and upload to like Google Drive.
I have been trying to play pokemon x but for some reason it suddenly became pretty slow after playing like two days. Help. This is my log file.
citra_log.txt (28.3 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1759 HEAD-3df43f9
Operating System Windows 8 (6.2)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-1035G1 CPU @ 1.00GHz | AVX512 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) UHD Graphics
GPU Driver Version 188.8.131.5264
CPU JIT [ ]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [ ]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [ ]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- CPU JIT should be enabled for the best performance. Please enable this option.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- Please enable the Vsync option if you are experiencing screen tearing.
Emulation>Configuration>General and select Reset All Settings. Not sure why you disabled so many performance related options, but this is the easiest way to fix this.