So, I want to play Zelda OOT3D with a texture pack from henrico magnifico, I follow each step in his “how to install” video, but when I launch the game, a window pops up and tells me there is a critical error and that I should stop playing or else there could be complications.
- Operating System: Windows 11
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3500 6-Core Processor 3.59 GHz
- GPU: ASUS VW227 connected to NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650
- Citra Version (found in title bar): it just says Citra but there is sword and shield icon from zelda
- Game: Ocarina of time 3D Europe/Australia
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Here is a log as it was mentionned in another post I should upload one.
citra_log.txt (22.3 KB)