When I play Tomodachi Life, everything works perfectly normally as intended, except for the time. Whenever I close and reopen the game after a while, or even just leave Citra minimized, the time just kind of decides that it doesn’t want to work anymore. I closed the game at 2AM last night and left it for until around 10:40AM the next day. It thought it was 5AM for some reason. The time is NEVER accurate and is often late at night, so all my Miis are asleep. I make sure to properly save and exit Citra but it does this EVERY SINGLE TIME.
If I don’t get a fix for this I’m just going to have to resign myself to never getting donations at the fountain ever.
- Operating System: Windows 11
- CPU: 11th Gen Intel(R) Core™ i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz
- GPU: None (at least not that I can find)
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1940
- Game: Tomodachi Life
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): I can’t show it as it changes regularly
citra_log.txt (1.2 MB)