Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
- Operating System: Windowns 10
- CPU: i5 3230M* GPU: (integrado) Intel HD Graphics 4000
- Citra Version (found in title bar): canary 1533 nightly 1402
- Game: todos
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (13.2 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
Meu citra rodava os jogos normalmente , do nada fui abrir um jogo e o citra parou de funcionar ele abre o jogo 3 segundos depois trava
Obs: testei varios jogos todos trava no começo
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1533 HEAD-aa8d0b3
OpenGL Vendor Intel
OpenGL Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
GPU Driver Version 10.18.10.4358
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [ ]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/80939/Graphics-Drivers
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
There was an error in canary 1533, things should work again on canary 1534 when it releases. Alternately, disable disk cache shaders in 1533 as that’s whats causing the problem. (they work fine again in 1534)
Um salve ai pra galera