- ui of citra is not responding
- happens 2 min after Startup
- games keep running, but Input of controllers freezes also
- tried some builds already
System Informationcitra_log.txt (3.5 KB)
- Operating System: Win 10 Pro Build 17763
- CPU: Intel i5 2500
- GPU: nVidia GT 1030
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1293 (nightly)
- Game: Dont need to start a game, bug happens everytime after 2 minutes
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
Update: the citra installer user Input(ui) also freezes after 2 minutes, so I have to rush through the Installation to install it
Edit: There is no crash or error, I just cant interact with the ui.
I also cant close the program, I have to kill the process.
In my opinion ist not the Problem of citra, I think i just have to update some Framework, because the installer also freezes.
(sry for my poor english)