Hi, I’m just trying to launch Citra and it doesn’t seem to respond. The window opens, but there is just a blank white screen. Soon after, it just says it’s not responding anymore. I’ve tried the nightly and canary builds and they both have the same outcome. I tried a manual download as well, and that didn’t work either. Can someone tell me what’s going on?
- Operating System: Windows 11 Home 22H2
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 4800H with Radeon Graphics 2.90 GHz
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 1660 Ti
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Canary 2643 and Nightly 2005
- Game: Can’t even launch the application
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): It’s just a blank white screen
citra_log.txt (3.2 KB)