I haven’t opened Citra in a long time. When I did, I noticed the version it updated to was way ahead (just judging from the version number)
I noticed that all NPCs in a game I played without problems before, were invisible, and the same happened to another game I downloaded after from the same franchise.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel Core i7-7700HQ
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1183
- Game: Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga & Mario and Luigi: Bowser’s Inside Story. Both (EUR)
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Diagnostic Logcitra_log.txt (17.4 KB)
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: