The emulator is VERY slow when a few versions ago it was buttery smooth. I could play Super Mario 3D Land full speed (on the VERY same PC) and now its hardly playable. Same goes with other games such as zeldas (OOT and MM).
- Operating System: Linux MInt 19
- CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G
- GPU: Nvidia Quadro K2200 (with proprietary driver v 440).
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Canary 1570
- Game: Mario 3D Land, Zelda OOT 3D and others.
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Couldn’t find log. It says Windows Only. I’m running GNU/Linux.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.
Sure. Let me check the guide. Thanks!
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1570 HEAD-3d374d79d
OpenGL Vendor NVIDIA Corporation
OpenGL Renderer Quadro K2200/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
GPU Driver Version 440.64.00
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- LLE Audio is designed for debugging purposes. Using this option will slow down your game. Try changing to HLE audio.
Damn! it was the audio thing. I don’t rember having changed it!
Thanks a lot!