CItra was running well but yesterday had become unplayable

Issue:
i have benn playing pokemon ultra sun and most of my playthough had been going smoothly by doing some changes, around 20 to 30 fps, but yesterday i misclick and restablished the original configuration but when i went back to playing i coudnt get more than 7 fps, i tried to look for sereval diferent solutions but i coudnt finde anything that worked, i would really apriciate your help

System Information

  • Operating System: windows 10
  • CPU: fx 6300
  • GPU: gtx 950
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): nightly 1721
  • Game: pokemon ultra sun
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
citra_log.txt (29.0 KB)

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

System Information for Support

Client Version                                Nightly 1721 HEAD-89410c1
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           AMD FX(tm)-6300 Six-Core Processor              | AVX | FMA
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer                             NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version                            471.11
CPU JIT                                       [x]
Hardware Renderer                             [x]
Hardware Shader                               [ ]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [ ]
Shader JIT                                    [ ]
System Region                                 -1
Shader Disk Cache                             [ ]

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

  • Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
  • Please enable the Vsync option if you are experiencing screen tearing.

You turned off both Hardware Shaders and the Shader JIT. That’s gonna slow your game down to a crawl for sure. Since it’s easier to just reset the settings, rather than instruct you to individually set these things back to where they need to go, lets just do that:
Go to Emulation>Configuration>General and select Reset All Settings. Now try your game again and see if the issues continue. If they do, please upload another log file.

thanks, that was the problem, thank you so much