Citra with mouse and keyboard

Issue:
Hey all,

Recently I’ve been trying to set up my mouse as a virtual joystick using mouse2joystick, attempt which unfortunately have been unsuccessful thus far (i.e. no mouse or keyboard inputs are recognized once mouse2joystick is activated).
After some trial and error and a bit googling I’ve found a previous solution proposed by the user bio3c (see Help using a mouse).
One of the key points herein is to enable navigate to the Citra keybinding, select the to-be remapped key, enable mouse2joystick with F1 and then bind the key.

This brings us to the problem: when I attempt this process the key in question is immediately bound to Axis 1+ to moment I press F1, preventing me from properly assigning the key (because the key is already bound at that point). This is demonstrated with the A key in the screenshot below.

Am i missing something and, if not, are there any known solutions to this issue?
Thank you in advance.

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10 x64
  • CPU: Intel Core i7-9700K
  • GPU: NVIDIA RTX 2080 TI
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1329
  • Game: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

A complete reinstall of Citra, vJoy and mouse2joystick seems to have fixed the issue and everything is now working as intended.
Consider this issue resolved