I’ve never used Citra before, but went on your site, downloaded the newest Nightly build for OSX, and tried to run citra-qt. I get an error saying “citra-qt cannot be opened because of a problem. Check with the developer to make sure citra-qt works with this version of macOS…”
- Operating System: BigSur 11.2.3
- CPU: 1.8 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i5
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 6000 1536 MB
- Citra Version (found in title bar): a5d01c0, from three days ago. It won’t boot, so I can’t actually read the title bar.
- Game: N/A
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): Note that Citra will not actually boot, so I cannot provide a screenshot of the window itself.
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
I tried to search for a copy of citra_log.txt in Finder, but couldn’t find anything.