I have selected a rom to launch on Citra. When I double click the rom to launch it, citra freezes like it’s about to load but then crashes and does not launch the rom.
- Operating System: 64 bit windows 10
- CPU: Intel i7 7th gen
- GPU: nvidia geforce 940mx
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1444
- Game: Pokemon Omega Ruby (randomized)
citra_log.txt (9.2 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1444 HEAD-25ebf03
OpenGL Vendor NVIDIA Corporation
OpenGL Renderer GeForce 940MX/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
GPU Driver Version 422.02
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from NVIDIA’s website. https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
Does the unedited version work? It probably can’t start because you modified the rom incorrectly.
Yes it works but I do not know what I am doing wrong
Just a tip. Don’t say “rom”, just say “game”. This forum doesn’t encourage piracy.