When I click on citra.exe(its nightly version) it pop ups the cmd window for a half of second and crashes it.
- Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate
- CPU: AMD Phenom™ II X3 720 trial core processor 2.80 GHz
- GPU: Radeon RX 550 2GB
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Ugh I dont know what do you mean… Its nightly version.
- Game: GAME??? U kidding me?! In this program I dont know what even is game. I cant even launch the program…
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): Hah, try you to screenshot pop up window that disappears at the speed of light.
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
iTZ ToO fAzZttTtT.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: