my singular game (monster hunter 4U) suddendly got greyed out and does not allow me to launch it, no matter how long i wait. about every 5 seconds, it seems like the game directory refreshes. it doesnt allow me to click on anything except the tabs at the top of the app pretty much.
on the off change it DOES stop refreshing and the game stops being greyed out on the game directory menu, citris crashes after a few seconds
- Operating System: windows 11
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
- GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 2008
- Game: Monster Hunter 4U
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (4.0 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: