Citra wont load any of my games:
I updated citra canary to 1735 it think? Regardless, its the newest version and i click on the games to load them up and none of them will load.
- Operating System: Windows
- CPU: AMD FX-8350 Eight-Core Processor 4.00GHz
- GPU: AMD Radeon R9 380 Series
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1735
- Game: Pokemon Omega Ruby (& others)
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (54.7 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1735 HEAD-21bfc5d
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU AMD FX(tm)-8350 Eight-Core Processor
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.1
Graphics Renderer AMD Radeon (TM) R9 380 Series
GPU Driver Version 19.10.2 26.20.13031.5006
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
Do they load appropriately if you disable hardware shaders and/or disc shader cache.