Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
- Operating System: mac os catalina
- CPU: 1.3 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i5
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 5000 1536 MB
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1737
- Game: all
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (170.2 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1737 HEAD-a76ed4f
Operating System macOS 10.15
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4250U CPU @ 1.30GHz
Graphics API OpenGL ?
Graphics Renderer Intel HD Graphics 5000 OpenGL Engine
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [ ]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
Try resize the window or toggle fullscreen, there is a bug on macOS.