Whenever I try to load a rom Citra just closes
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Fx 6300
- GPU: Integrated ATI Radeon 3000
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1343
- Game: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, Omega Ruby
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):I cant show nothing because it just closes the emulator
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
citra_log.txt (10.4 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1343 HEAD-8fa6be5
OpenGL Vendor Microsoft Corporation
OpenGL Renderer GDI Generic
OpenGL Version 1.1.0
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [ ]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [ ]
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running default Windows drivers for your GPU. You need to install the proper drivers for your graphics card from the manufacturer’s website.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
That GPU is too old, you could add a graphics card(get Nvidia) but imo you need to upgrade everything.