Citra won't start after update

Issue:
So, I was opening up Citra, but it requested an update. I said yes to updating, but it said it had issues because files were missing. I cancelled the update as it did not proceed, but when I went to open Citra

-qt.exe it was gone. I restarted my computer and it reappeared, however, I can no longer open it and it says I may need to reinstall everything. How do I do this and if I do decide to reinstall, will that remove my save files from the game I’ve played?

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10
  • CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i7-1065G7
  • GPU: Intel Iris Plus
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): nightly mingw
  • Game: PQ2
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Your save data should be stored in %appdata%/citra if you don’t have a folder called user inside of your Citra’s installation folder (which doesn’t appear to be the case in your screenshot).

In which case, deleting and reinstalling Citra should not wipe your save data.

So overall, as long as the user folder is not in the nightly-mingw folder, I can remove all the components using the setup, reinstall citra, and then continue where i left of?