Citra just crashes when loading 3ds file
- Operating System: Ubuntu 19.10
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i3-7100 CPU @ 3.90GHz × 4
- GPU: GeForce GT 730/PCIe/SSE2
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nigthly 1425
- Game: Pokemon Y
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): none availablecitra_log.txt (4 KB)
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1425 HEAD-59c159e8
OpenGL Vendor null
OpenGL Renderer null
OpenGL Version null
Enable Hardware Renderer [ ]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- LLE Audio is designed for debugging purposes. Using this option will slow down your game. Try changing to HLE audio.