Colors and text not shown on pokemon roms

So my pokemon roms I download load onto citra will work fine. My problem is that when I load the file, my game will not show all colors or text. The game is playable I guess, but the text and colors do not show up. Not sure how to fix it. Help would be very appreciated

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

First thing to know is that We do not support people who have pirated games. Go, dump them from your console!!! As for the issue, it may be because your ROM is corrupted. We can’t help u with that! If you have dumped your games, then only we can provide you a possible solution. And because u have downloaded them, no idea why that’s happening!

1 Like

Piracy isn’t supported here.
EDIT: I see it has already been dealt with.

2 retards people above…they talk about pirated games and no support but maybe they are just stupid? Why the Devs creating an emulator then…What citra does? U talk nonsense.Thry created an 3ds emulator and you tell me you don’t support pirated games? How I am supposed to play then the 3ds games on my phone or pc? Where I am putting my fck disc retards? If you are here to say bllshits then u are shthreads.

You can cuss all you want, it shows how much you read lol.
The point of Citra, or emulators in general, is to play the games at a higher resolution, higher speeds, with gfx effect and a lot more. This however, does not mean you get a free ticket to play pirated games. Pirated games are illegal, as for how you play games then, you dump them from your console, if you don’t have a console, then you should forget about playing games on an emulator since dumping of your own games is required for you to play legally.
Another thing to note is the 3DS uses cartridges and not discs lol. If you don’t know anything about this, its better to not cuss at people and show your dumb-ness.