I cannot trade or battle with friends on the same room. When I try to connect on the blue dot with the wi-fi symbol, it gets stuck there. I’ve already signed up and put my token in the settings. What could be the problem?
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home Edition
- CPU: Processore Intel® Core™ i3-4005U - 3 MB di cache, 1,70 GHz
- GPU: NVidia GeForce 920M
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canari 1632
- Game: Pokemon Omega Ruby (EU) v.1.4
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
citra_log.txt (4.4 KB)