Como jugar online desde citra?

Como debo hacer para jugar online? No me aparecen salas y cuando intento ingresar en el emulador con mi username y “token” me dice error.

1 Like

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Did you fill in your username (your forum username) and token on Emulation > Configure > General > Web?

you can find your token here.

Cada vez que pongo esos datos me dice error de verificacion o algo asi :frowning:

1 Like

Add an exception for citra-qt.exe on your antivirus, including windows defender. if that doesn’t work close citra, delete the ‘qt-config.ini’ file located on C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\Citra\config, launch citra and try to input your username and token again.

si borro eso ‘qt-config.ini’ se borrara la partida?

Ya he borrado ese archivo y sigue diciendome lo mismo :confused:

Just to be sure, did you input your forum name (Themarcosplay) and your token and then clicked on ‘Verify’?

I have the same problem will be the citra version

Create a new topic and describe your issue.

I have the same problem. And I already entered my token and username. I want to play the game “Dragon ball z extreme butoden” online, but when I want to create a room: in “Preferred game” it doesn’t give me an option to choose my game

esque no se copia todo el token porq ya lo intente letra por letra y despues de un rato ya no escribe mas

alguien tiene una respuesta yo tambien tengo el error ayuda pls :'c

You have to set your game folder in the emulator.
where you have the game file

a mi no me aparese los servidores y salas de mario kart 7

Ya tengo todo lo necesario pero cuando quiero entrar en multijugador en pokemon x online se me pone modo bucle y que tengo que esperar y ahora sigo esperando durante 30 minutos

a mi me pasa lo mismo

Hello, I have a problem when I try to play online with my friend. I create the public room (I have the token) and my friend looks for it and tries to join, finds it and hits it, but when he hits it he gets this: “Unable to connect to the host. Verify that the connection settings are correct. If you still cannot connect, contact the room host and verify that the host is properly configured with the external pretty forwarded.” Does anyone know how to fix it? Thanks.

Citra does not host your room for you. You are required to set up your own network to allow for the connection (you are the server). So you need to forward the port that Citra uses for the multiplayer in your router’s settings. Since this process is a bit different per router model, we recommend that you consult your router’s manual.

Ok se entiende eso, pero habrá algún tutorial de citra de cómo poder hacer todo eso que tú dices de crear uno mismo su propia red o servidor?